WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

1 assignmant down a lot to come.. waha..

Jus finish my Personal financial assignment on the fri.. but then.. I think there is more on their way.. exam will be coming soon... and I got to force myself to start studying... haiz.... this ain't tt good after all... hmm... I got this feeling that there will be a large changing at somewhere.. :) some place where I dun wanna name la... lalala~~~

Have a farewell lunch at East Coast tong le seafood resturant.. the food there is not bad.. hmm.. can consider going there again.. if time allow mi to.. hahaha...

Yday is a fully packed day... dun even rest for a bit... hmm... morning go Rivervale to teach, then off the east coast, after that will be my cell group... hehee... we going to have a bigger cell group.. cos mergging another group.. tt's so good.. hahaa.. also.. Pastor Danny also going to teach foundation 1 & 2 in the cell.. I wanna go~~~... ok.. after cell group.. off to YTCC... make mi so angry yday.. haiz... then to jurong spring cc... ah.. well.. say result as YTCC...

anyway.. dun tok abt unhappy things la... planning for the exam studying also... hope I can make it this time.. :)

Pastor Danny wanna mi to go to batam with the other adult member.. which is on the 1st May.. haiz... I going to have the routine exam for instructor on the 3rd May... also I wannna take a course in COOS on 3rd May.. 1st paper will be on 4th May 2nd paper will be 5th May.. pack rite... wahhahahhahahhaha... jia you for me.. :)

Nvr will I imagine I will be so cheerful... when I going throught the hard time few yrs ago... hehee... I am alrite... better than ever... jus that not enough time for my things tt's all... :P

ok.. tt's it for today... wahahha...

No comments: