WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, February 9, 2009

God's supernatural miracle...

I got to put this down no matter wat.. anway now at 3:30 in the morning liao.. jus came home... :) hmm.. thing that I am going to put down, some pple may not believe it.. but the whole hall of pple saw this wondeful miracle being performed.. :)

It happen on today service.. during the end of servicing, the pastor from U.S, Pastor Chad & Julia Dedmon have a healing performed to a lot of pple... and to deef also... there is some pple who lost their hearing for some reason.. and when He pray for a ger whoo lost her hearing, with the whole lot of us praying for her also.. and then miracle happen... the ger slowly recover her hearing.. isn't that wonderful.. see how powerful is God.. who can heal pple... and I saw it with my own eyes... :) praise God.. :)

2nd miracle is more to myself... I had some quarrel with Yvonne last nite.. due to some reason where I dun wanna say.. a miscomm la... and I feel so sad.. I went to Pray and tell all my thing to Lord.. not like praying but it is like having a tok with Him.. and after tt I feel more relex.. sttress go off from me... *I am having a lot of stress this few weeks...* and today Lord show me a lot of things... and I fee that He is telling me that no matter what happen in this world.. He will always with me.. and I can jus go and look for Him.. especially when I am in stress...

How wonderful is the Lord.. :) that He be with us no matter what we go throught.. and He go throught it with us.. when we soar, He soar with us. and when we are happy, He too is happy... When we need help, He is always there for us.. :)

Thanks God.. and I really Love You... :)

No comments: