WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hmm.. I know that I dun have much time for the blog.. but I will try my best to update it.. :)
Today is Valentine's Day.. And I wanna wish all pple a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! it is not totally abt bgr.. valentine's day can also celebrate with frens.. :)

hmm.. ayway.. I am still the same as last year... a lonely Valentine's Day.. went to kuen for training since today class is cancelled... :) I think I tui bu le.. dun have the stamina to complete the whole set.. haiz.. got to train.. :)

Hmm... yday is Wenbiao's bday.. we went to Party World.. sing and drrink lor.. but lucky I dun have much.. cos today I still got class to teach in the morning.. hmm.. chang jiang dun even slp lor.. lol... and Zhipeng and Wenbiao Drunk.. 1st time Wenbiso drunk.. most of the time is he make pple drunk 1.. lol... ok la.. quite fun lor..

Hmm.. today Valentine's day also nth to do la.. haiz... anyway.. it passed 5 day without going into the sin.. which is good.. Keep it up.. :) I tell Lord that if I cannt get rid of the sin.. I wun going to get te some1 special.. :) cos I dun wanna let this sin affect my lifee.. :)

ok la... Cont my lonely Valentine's liao... :)

O ya.. got the letter from wuzong liao.. for the instructor class... hmm.. I jus hope I can pass this time... if not I dunno whether I still wanna cont onot liao.. :) pray to God ba.. :)

No comments: