WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 more days.. counting down...

5 more day to the China trip.. hmm.. got to start packing my luggagess... haha... this yr i planning to take lesser thing there.. cos last yr I bring too much then till no place to put my present that I brought for pple... so... this yr... I smart liao.. hehe....

Hmm.. there is addition thing to bring for this yr.. mi lappy.. cos my result coming out in the 1st of dec.. Pray that I will pass... as I said.. I am going to force myself to study starting from next yr.. a promise I make fir myself and I also tell God abt it... :) O ya... and my beloved Bible... wahha.. even I go oversea... studying of bible is a must also. got to read everyday.. :) I know sometime I dun really have time to do it.. but I will sure find time to read it...

Currently I am reading Exodus and Proverbs... my cousin ask me to read Isaiah.. later go and read a bit then go slp...

hmm... de jiao lian is in China now.. so today trainin not that xiong la.. also not much thing.. we bruching up on long weapon.. :) mine will be qiang le... hee... sth to say bout it.. but not to offence other.. is abt mi.. :P I think I train too little le.. the others are training ard 4 per wk but I am doing 1 and max 2 per wk.. hmm... hard to gan shang they all.. but tt dun mean I will be more cha than them... I jus need to train smart ba.. :P

Being thinking of the thing that I wanna do... I know that I may feel foolish abt doing it... hmm... but then... we onli live 1 time in this world... after that we will be going back to God's kindom.. so... I jus wanna do it.. and not to gif up... then pray and hope that 1 day.. there will be miracle from God.. :)

today service is good lor.. a Pastor from Pakistan came to our church and tok abt his testimonies... hmm.. ad it is so interesting... from it.. we learn how God help pple and bring pple back to His side.. :) Praise God.. :) and 1 thing for sure abt it.. He do change me a lot... Ans I love the change... and I love God.. love Jesus Christ.. :)


I will pray everyday and every now and then.. and Pray that God will help me in this decision which I made not long ago.. :) I know that maybe to pple, my change may not be notice by them.. but I trust that it is notice by God.. as He always is with me.. and I love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...

If God is for us, who can be against us? Roman 8:31



***I am alzy to post pic... will do it asap..

No comments: