WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

2nd Day here...

Yes~~~ Beijing now... hahaa.. hmm..and the hotel got internet access.. which mean.. I can almost blog everyday.. except when I am too tired to blog.. ;p..


1st day we arrive at ard 3 in the afternoon.. Kaiting and Di jiao lian came to fetch us the the place we will be staying - 北京什刹海国际公寓. nice place.. maybe I will take come pic tml and post in.. hehee.. we have out dinner in the international plaza.. not bad le.. hehee.. and went to cannot make it street to have a walk... hahaha.. cos it is call 步行街... '不行街' :P hahaa....


Today morning wake up late.. the weather too nice to slp liao.. wahaha... so slp more.. lol... went to the nearby Garden.. ermm.. call............. 4get liao.. but anway.. take sopme pic.. post some in...
















haha.. China bin.. nice rite.. helping to save the green world


















old uncle using the lake water to write.. nice.. :)

went to another place too.. hehee.. ying he yuan.. garden for the late emperor.. jus go for some walk so dun have much pic.. :)














bai jia shi.. hehe... I take this not saying that I bai jia.. but I think it is some lesson to be learn.. especially pple nowaday.. who spend money and dunno how hard it take to earn.. :)











headless sijin... wahahhahaa...


group photo.. ans shuai shuai me (puke)

haha...

I Thank God for the day I am here to learn more thing even I am not in sg.. :) and I pray to God cos tml I will be taking my exam result.. hmm.. scare.. :)

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. Psa 16:1

No comments: