WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3 day training past

3rd day of the training.. hehee... i can say that it is super tiring.. but come to think of it.. somehow I can getting used to it liao.. hehee... hmm... training is tough here... 1st day of the training I dislocated my leg again.. old injuries... I think cos we strench the heng cha that cause it ba... but after some rest.. I wear my knee guard... (Lucky I bring it with me..) then I continue with the training.. jumping.. haha... anwyay.. due to the left leg.. most of the jump I use the right leg to land.. then teng kong wai bai I use right leg to land.. the coach ask me whether I am doing tai ji onot.. wahhahaha.. that I ask sijin.. she say my landing look like taiji 1.. lol.. I think tt's y lor.. :P

hmm... afternoon training.. the floor super hard.. we roll on the thin carpet... my bone like wanna 散liao lor.. :P.. but got to learn something everyday.. :) i wanna write it down.. hahaha..

2nd and 3rd day training... hehee.... excited.. cos is some1 that I admired.. liu qing hua.. wahhaha.. she is our coach for the 2 days... hmm.. she is friendly lor... and di jiao lian ask us to try to learn from her the sword... which good lor.. lol.. but 2nd day onward.. most of us is like whole body aching lor.. so.. our kicking is like... 5Kg weight tight onto our leg lidat. hahhahha...

but somehow I do like the training.. cos I learnt a lot of things le... jus that I need to cont on listening... tml we are going to 长城... hehee.. I wanna climb to the top then get a cert.. wahahhahahahhaa... ya... I am going to do it... I cannot give up.. wahhahaa...


Believe in God... and I believe...

No comments: