WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dun lyk financial planning.. ahh~~~~

Gosh... I hate financial planning... it is so difficuit lor... how am i going to finish it by fri noon.... haiz.. there is some many don't understand in it.. wahhahaa.... hmm.. got to try my best in it.. :) hee...

O well... too stress.. so. come in to write sth out.. maybe i can have more idea after the write out... :) hehe.. anyway... today so many pple bday... this mth also... wahhahaa... wish them happy always..

time for a nap b4 going work and before cont my assignment.. 1 hr should be enough for my nap.. :) tata~~~

No comments: