WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NOw in Xi'an

heee.. after beijing trip now is xi'an trip liao.. I know I dun fully fill in wat happen in Beijing.. hmm... Maybe when I went back ba.. cos the internet access here is so lan lor.. speed also lan... haiz..

Anyway.. I am in xi' an now.. now this place.. hmm.. cannot compare with Beijing lor... We all think that Beijing is much more better... hmm.. anyway... today is the 3rd day in Xi'an liao... everything seen ok... training today is the 1st day.. and I already finish 1 qiang routine liao.. wahhaha... fast rite... hehhe... ok ba.. but haven sharpen it yet.. maybe I am going to add some of my move in.. hmm.. ;p...

hmm.. anyway today Training I think my old injuries come back.. in beijing it dun totally come back.. then I can still kick.. but today.. totally cannot kick lor.. haiz.. so sad... jus hope tml will be better.... :) anyway is not the dislocation of the knee.. is my butt... the right side of it.. pain till cannot kick.. but I dun wanna miss the lesson... hmm.. so.. maybe go see doc when I go back Sg ba.. :p

O ya... had a weird dream on the 1st day in Xi'an.. and this creature.. which I dunno wat is it la.. it look like a snake but then got legs.. not si jiao se... cos the skin got color 1... and it move very fast.. keep runniong ard me and climp onto me... lucky... I can out my Lord's name.. and it jus disappear... then another dream came in... where all of us become ghost.. haiz... I dunno y also...

I know that I believe in You and I trust You.. :) and You will come and save me...

Dun post pic.. cos very lazy and tired.. maybe tonite will slp early...

O ya.. 1 more thing... Beijing snow today.. and super sad.. cos I am not there.. I am in Xi'an... :(

No comments: