WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No subject!~~

My DSLR got a home now.. hahaa.. Jus got a Dry Cabinet for my camera... cost 100.. is cheaper.. hehe.. anyway... I still chort of a fast lens to finish my collection... (those len that I wanna use) maybe I will get it this wk.. hehee...

Looking forward for an oversea trip.. but then... I still thinking wanna go oversea this yr to China onot.. cos budget tight.. hehee... If i can go then best la.. but 1 thing also.. I had miss the Marathon for 2 yr.. I dun wanna miss it again.. :( so the comming Dec 1st Sunday I wanna go.. hahahahhaa...

I had finish my yellow ribbon run.. which I like it alot.. cos I dun gif up half way... Thx God.. hahaha... If next yr still got I will join again.. :)

Learning guitar... now came to a bottle neck.. I cannot form rhythm from chord.. need help.. hahaha... I still a beginner so I got to work hard ba....

School wise... I like it.. but my problem is that I got to work night shift.. so when come to that wk I cannot attant the class... So I muz jia you... Justin Jia you jia you.. hehehhehe....


Honoring people around you, honoring the God!

No comments: