WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Enjoying my course.

Attended a course for the past 2 days. MCMD course... hmm... since when is the last time I attend a course? like 2 yr ago?? who know... anyway this course, Effective commnucation, is a greet course. had a lot of fun.. playing~~ luff-ing also... hahaha.. best and most of all.. learnt a lot of things... which really influenced me a lot. I can rmb the way of human mind and how to differential them. and know that we cannot change people, we can onli influence them.. so that they may know and change themselves. :) I enjoy the course a lot. and It help in my future career too. :)

no pic taken :p hahaha...

O ya... I got my dreamed set liao... a D90 bosy, 70-300mm telescope len, 28-75mm fast lens and a 18-55mm lens attached with a 0.45x wide lens.. hahahahaha... altot need to keep change len for different things that I wanna shoot. but them... I am ok with it.. hahahahahaha..

Dun let the passion down... fire it up~~~~ :)

Realise that God already plan things ahead of me, preparing me for my future.. :) *Happy*

No comments: