WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling that can't out of mouth.... to others.

Went on to watch Season of the Witch with Zhipeng... hee... but I dun really understand the talking abt the book of Solomon. when I check the bible, there isn't any menion of it. so weird.. anyway... I am curious of something else. The darkest days, Dark crusade. Maybe I can find out more of it.. :) jus to understand more..

Anyway... I dun really feel like staying at home nowaday, I cant feel the word home in my mind. haiz.. with everyday of complaint here and there. I jus dunno what my grandmother is thinking about. she always like to see the -ve side of people. I cannot tok to her, cos she dun wanna listen. how I wish there is someone to enlight her to think a better way and not tok about others people. I think it is not right . worse of all, she even want to interrupt with my father and cousin's work. weird rite? I think it is because she is the eldest in the family and she tot that she can control everything and everyone is under her. please. if there will be some1 to tell her what is right and wrong and she is able to listen, I will be very happy.

I still haven find school to coach, Which I really hope to have at least 1 for this year. Jus hope that I can find it and pray to Father God.

I am happy to say that it passed 18 day of kicking my bad habit and there is long way to go... I muz work hard on it... I believe that slowly I will be able to kick away all my ad habit. :D so leet's do it step by step. :)


lastly, something to share, for those (if there is any) ;p

-my son, do not go along with them, do not set foot on their paths; for their feet rush into sin, they swift to shed blood. proverbs 1:15-16

telling us not to follow the way of sin, sin will in time destory themselves. If we follow the way of sin we will also destorying ourselves and our future. Think about people who you really care, about people who care about you. They don't wan to see you suffer, and I believe you also wun wanna make them sad and suffer becos of u.. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you teaching NYPS? I'm pretty sure you are...Or so it seems