WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

hehe... today mark a very special day for me... hmm.. is it my birthday day~~~ yappy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ altot I may be celebrating it myself but I am happy that I have some1 to be with me always. I thx all who wish me.. and I bless all who wished me.. :) for those dun.. I also blessed them.. :D

haha.... and I got so many wish lor.. hmm.. list down later.. anyway... sunday 4gotten to share what I had learn... :) We learn abt promise on Sunday.. Promise that is given by God.. :) He will not forget about us.. and He always promise sth good to us... especially when we go things of his will... But we got to remember.. hmm.... We got to do the right things... Promis do not come in term of $$ but in a lot of form.. for me.. I think God given me a lot of happiness.. :) even in bad time... I believe that I should be happy.. becos... Those thing that turn out bad is always benefits me.. they always let me learn a lot of things which I dun have the chance to learn...

Always look thik is a positive way.. we know that thing always have 2 sides... and if we always bother abt the negative side.. how can we be happy? rite? so... let us all look at the positive side... Thinks God for all things that happen on us... no mater good or bad.. cos they are always a blessing from Him.. :)

Human in natural is good... so we should continue to do it... :)

I also realise that... I do can choose my life... I cannot always stay in the comfort zone.. I got to get out to find my own life.. :) I got to face the difficults... I will stand firm with my God who always with me and I will be able to face all fears.. :)


_----------____________---------------------_____________-------------
here is my wish for my Birthday:

1. I wanna always be with God.
2. A happy family.... with everyone healthy and happy...
3. I hope I can open up and know more pple.. :P maybe at least to some1 special *still loooking for her*
4. I wanna improve in my wushu. especially my coaching style... (I do wish I can get the instructor cert asap)
5. I wanna study harder.. Gambatte.~~~
6. Improve in my guitar so that I can lead my cell group in worshipping.. hehee... (some1 help me with this.. thx.. :p)
7. I wanna get rip of all the sinful things I had gone and still doing... I wanna cut off with it.. and live a peaceful life.
8. I wanna World peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all nations can solve things throught calm and nice talking. dun 动不动就war and fighting~~~
9. All nations who affected by nature disaster and others factors that affected the pple there... I pray that all will come to an end and peace and happiness will be staying forever..
10. Pray that Singapore will be always blessed by God.



We have the abilities (everyone od us) to make a different for the world. We jus gif a little caring and love everyday. and 世界会变得更美好!!

No comments: